Posted on

Are you focusing on the 2% Chance of Something Bad or the 98% Chance of Something GREAT?

We are posed with a choice in every situation: Will you believe in the 98% Chance of something great happening? OR Will you live in fear of the 2% chance of something bad happening?

I talk about our families personal experience in this decision in this video.

Comments

comments